July 28, 2010

Thank You Oklahoma! Read Mary's note to supporters

I’m thrilled to write to you today to thank you for selecting me as the Republican nominee for governor of the great state of Oklahoma!  We’re one step closer to electing a conservative leader and taking back the governor's mansion.

I want to thank my GOP opponents: state Senator Randy Brogdon, Robert Hubbard and Roger Jackson. We all owe them our respect and thanks for putting themselves on the line by running for higher office.

And to their supporters, I assure you I am ready to be your champion for constitutional values, to stand up to Washington and to be the conservative leader that Oklahoma needs.

The November election is important because these are important times.  We’re facing a recession and budget crisis and unprecedented interference from Washington.  That’s why it is so important we elect a conservative governor.

Oklahomans can elect someone who will fight for our rights and values, or they can choose a Washington-style liberal who is out of touch with everyday Oklahomans.

We’re going to stay focused on the issues:  growing our economy and creating jobs, improving our educational system and cutting government waste.

I love Oklahoma and I’m ready to lead this state forward.  Together we can build a better, brighter future for our families.

And I promise you:  no one will work harder for you and this great state than I will.  No one.

Thank you again for your support.  Now, let’s roll up our sleeves and get to work and show Oklahoma that smart, principled and conservative leadership is on its way to the governor’s mansion!

God bless,

Mary Fallin