March 26, 2010

Campaign Kick-off: Fallin's "Working Across Oklahoma" Tour Begins on Monday

It’s been nearly a year since I announced my intention to run for governor of Oklahoma and in that time it’s become more apparent to me we need an experienced, conservative leader to clear the way for greater economic prosperity and to lead the charge in preserving our freedoms.

I am that leader.  For 20 years, I have dedicated myself to the service of our great state and no other candidate has the combination of legislative, executive and private sector experience that I do.

Next week, we’ll be officially kicking off our campaign for governor with a 15-day, 19-county “Working Across Oklahoma” jobs tour.  Our campaign has always focused like a laser on job creation and economic growth, and that's why I'm rolling up my sleeves, joining Oklahomans at their workplaces and actually doing their jobs with them each day while I'm on the road.  I'm looking forward to not only meeting workers and business leaders across the state, but to putting my nose to the grindstone with them on their assembly lines, in their offices and out in the field.

Click here to read the rest of this message.